Monday, January 9, 2012

In the zone

Man, I was in the zone this morning.
The quilting zone, that is.
I quilted 3 quilts but pooped out before I got the third one photographed.
This first one is for Debbie.
It is the Intro to piecing class at 
Quilters Corner in Midwest City, Okla.


Debbie did a great job of learning how to piece!
Here's the view of my quilting from the back:


Next up is a small quilt from another Debbie who is an old pro at piecing.
I love her choice of happy fabrics in this one:


Here's a close up of the quilting:


And the view from the back:


I'll post the other quilt tomorrow.

Happy quilting!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when I am in the zone....I love what you did while there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! You were definitely in the zone. Great job on the stitching.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...