Saturday, July 14, 2012

Still Excited

I'm still excited about quilting and I actually quilted for 5 and 1/2 hours today!
A new record for me for the last 3 months.
(I used to do that a couple of times a week.)
But you can see by the picture that this quilt is certainly exciting!


Nancy really understands color, scrappy, and
putting it all together!!
(I'm having some stash envy here!)

Here you can see a couple more blocks up close and also maybe see the quilting a little more clearly than that first post: 




I think I have 12 more blocks to do and then the borders.
Doin' the happy dance!

Happy quilting!

5 comments:

  1. That is a fun quilt! I love the flowers in the centers and your curves-to-the-point design. And I'm glad you're excited again! I thin even the most artistic of us have moments where our muse goes into hiding and refuses to get excited about the task at hand, so I'm glad she's out to play again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt and beautiful quilting pattern selections and craftmanship on your part. Hope you are in good health using your energies to quilt rather than blog. (Though I do miss your posts.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane,l hav'nt been using my energies for much since my energies abandoned me soon after this post. I found out in Sept that I had an infected tooth for the past year, thus the energy drain. I am just now climbing out of that hole. (Takes a while with Myasthenia Gravis)
    I've seen pics of your beautiful Granddaughter!! They did good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where ever did you go my dear? any updates?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary Ann, I am excited to find your lovely blog. I am a quilter, and I sing and play in a little old geezer band. We play at farmers markets, county fairs and nursing homes . . . it a lot of fun! Never made an album, but I love to sing. I am your newest follower and would be on cloud nine if you decided to follow me back. Happy to meet you!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...