Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kindle Sleeve

I bought myself a Kindle a while back with some Birthday money, and I love, love, love it!!!
I chose it because they finally have library books you can borrow for the Kindle and I'm loving the age of electronics.
Most of my reading is done by listening to books on my MP3 player,  books borrowed from the library.
So I like not having to return the books, they just disappear, thus no overdue fees.
Anyway, here is the front of the Kindle sleeve I made:


Here is the back:


I got a Decalgal decal to distinguish my Kindle from others.
When I saw the one with the giraffe I was sold.
I'm not particularly short for a woman, but am under tall for my weight, and I am too short to reach things on the top shelves in the kitchen cabinets,
And in a crowd, I can't see over everybody else.
so I have always admired the height of the giraffe.
It was a no-brainer to choose the giraffe fabric for the sleeve.

Anyway  that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...