Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snowman quilt

I know I've been absent lately.  
Been sew busy, I'm sure you all have been too
getting finished with all your Christmas finishes.
Just too busy to post.
In fact, I've actually let a couple of things go out without photos.  oops!

But here's the snowman quilt to match the wall hanging  I last posted about:


Isn't it cute?
Here is a close up of the center panel.


I always say I let the quilt talk to me to tell me what to quilt.
Well the striped border reminded me of the old fashioned Christmas candy, so that's what I quilted:


Also check out the tree trunk:


Hope you are experiencing lots of finishes these days and in the final stretch for Christmas.

Last night was our Guild Christmas party.
I was in charge and had a wonderful group of elves volunteering to help, so all I had to do was 
make sure everything was planned and delegated.
I also had to write the story for the gift exchange which was a big hit and we all had a wonderful time.

With the party out of the way and most of the quilts done for Christmas,
I'm getting  more relaxed too.

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...