Saturday, May 12, 2012

Too tired to Post

Been away for awhile because I've been basically to weak to quilt and too tired to post.
I had a flare up Myasthenia gravis and as usual it whipped my butt.
I'm better now and back to quilting and posting.

I did this one for Diane before I got weak:


It has lots of hearts!





I managed to get this one basted with help from my friends while I was feeling down.  
This one is queen size and is for Nancy: 


I've quilting on this for a week now and I'm down to the next to the last border!!
(Whew!)


It has flowers in the four patches, curlicues in the sashing, and feathers in 2 of the 3 borders.

I have plenty of quilts to do so I'll be posting a lot.

Happy quilting!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the job you did on the heart quilt. And thank you so much for the quick turn around time that allowed me to get it to the baby at birth! I hope you start feeling better again soon. Check out the pix of the finished quilt on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am far behind on my blog reading and just discovered that you've had a flare up. I hope that you are continuing to improve. Your quilting looks great on both projects. Sure love those feathers.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...