Friday, April 29, 2011

sunshine and flowers

I just finished the Sunshine and Flowers quilting on Charlene's quilt.
I just really like this quilt and the little girl that gets this is going to love it!


I took it outside to photograph it today and the Oklahoma wind made it pretty ding dang hard to do.
I hung it up on the South side of the pool fence in the courtyard at my apartment and let the South wind blow it into the fence.
Otherwise it kept blowing it off the fence.
(Better than into the pool--Yikes!)


Here's a close up of my little flower garden scene with plenty of sunshine.


On to more quilts and some grocery shopping.

Happy quilting!

4 comments:

  1. What a great quilt! Love the colours and your quilting is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great quilt and the quilting just really sets it off!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and a good job on the quilting it brings it to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely quilt Sue - and quilting :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...