Sunday, March 20, 2011

Done

Finished the Snowball/Four patch this morning

Here's the back.
You can see how the design makes a secondary design as it repeats across the quilt


Now I need to tell you about my sweet doggie, Dusty.
two weeks ago we were playing fetch and I accidentally poked him in the eye with my finger.
I took him to the vet on Monday and started him on pain pills and antibiotics drops immediately.
It healed a little the first week and then the second week it just got worse.


It actually looks better today than it did yesterday!!
I feel awful that it is my fault!



You can't even wee his beautiful blue eye!
He has a ulcerated cornea and will probably have surgery later this week to scrap the surface to debride it.
He needs your prayers!
Thank you

Happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...