Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Quilty ways to help Japan

In the past 2 1/2 weeks we have all been overwhelmed by images from the earthquake/tsunami/radiation disaster in Japan.

I have felt compelled to send a quilt hug but did not know how until now. 

Over at SewCalGal she is telling you just how to do that today.

Here is another link from Quilters newsletter
calling for quilts by April 30th.


I know I have quilt tops that just need to be quilted.
Sew today at Sew 'n Go I'm going to baste one and get it quilted to send.
Maybe you have a quilt that is just waiting to provide a little warmth and a little hug where they have lost everything.

Happy Quilting

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information...I'm glad to see things are being organized so we can try and help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent a quilt, made some blocks for Beth at Love,Laugh,Quilt and our LQS and quilt guild are holding a quilting session where anyone can come and help to make quilts that Hannorford Food Markets is helping with the Shipping.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...