Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yikes

                                                                          Here's my next quilt but I just can't get started.  

The pattern designer is Charlotte Hickman who is a local gal that has won many, many blue ribbons both at local shows and the big ones in Houston and Padducah, etc. 
She does exquisite quilting!!
The maker of this particular quilt hand dyed all the fabric and has a company called Dyelishious Fabric.  
This little quilt will hang in their booth at quilt shows
to help sell their fabrics.
So I'm sayin to myself,
"Yikes, Mary Ann, Ya gotta do good on this one"
and I'm sayin' back
"Do I really know how to quilt?"

Think I'll ponder awhile.
Maybe look at a pansy.

Happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...