Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Okay, I know I keep talking about this, but let me tell you, it is worth talking about,  so listen up, again, and start spreading the word and get ready to win BIG if you Want To Be a Quilter!

 This new campaign starts on MONDAY  over at one of my favorite blogs (Sew We Quilt at Stash Manicure) for new Want To Be Quilters who are just getting started out in the wonderful world of quilting.  The idea is to spread the joy of quilting (so that you can think about quilting as often as I do ;-D) And the best thing about it is you can win big!!!  Oh, and I should mention when you win, I win too  (and you all love me and want me to win too, right :) 
 


So what can you win . . .
They are having quilting supplies to giveaway 5 x a week for 12 weeks.  From sewing machines to irons, to die cutters, to mats, to rotary cutters, sewing baskets, scissors, batting, needles, rolled sewing machine bags, patterns, books, magazines...everything you could imagine to assist you in being a NEW Quilter.   (I will mention though, if you do win . . . you have to pay for the shipping of the prizes, as the organizer is doing so much she would go bankrupt in shipping costs.  But trust me, these prizes will be worth the shipping.  However, if you win something that you don't want to pay shipping for, you can just not claim the prize.
 
So what qualifies you to be a Wantobe Quilter . . . 
You do not have your own machine, tools, notions, or fabric stash.   Basically, You could have made a quilt once with a Mom, Sister, Friend, etc. but you loved it, and want to do it more, but you don't have your own tools.  Or maybe you never ever tried to make a quilt, but always wanted to but thought,  ..."geez, I'll never be able to afford all the crap I need to do this!"
 
So what do you have to do . . .
FIRST - Email me your name, email,  and phone number sew I can submit this to the organizer.  (These won't be redistributed and you can email them to me at
 matate10 (at) yahoo (dot) com )
SECOND - Make sure you are a follower at my blog  and a follower at  Sew we Quilt at Stash Manicure.  http://stashmanicure.blogspot.com).  To follow, just click on the join this site  button on the left hand side of the blog :) 
THIRD  - Go to Sew We Quilt at Stash Manicure EVERY Mon Wed and Fri between Aug 1st and Oct 15th and leave a comment.  (That enters you in that day's drawing.)

Doing these three easy steps qualifies you to win!!  Pretty Easy Right!!! 

 There are over 49 Sponsors involved.  And oh my goodness it is going to be a blast!! I am pretty excited to be part of this, sew should you. I love being a QUILTER and I hope that a few of you can maybe win big and start down your own path of having quilting on the brain 24/7.   So if you are interested, just follow the three steps above :)  
 
This all starts August 1st so make sure to send me those emails by then :)  It is going to be so much fun!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...