Friday, July 29, 2011

Wizard of Oz

Finally got the Wizard of Oz quilt finished!
I divided the pics up so you can see 
how it's just like watching the movie.
Click on the photo to enlarge.
I quilted rainbows and tornadoes in the sashing
and outlined the pictures




Check out the rainbow and tornadoes at the color/sepia split on the last row.
I'm pretty proud of that! lol


Overall a very beautiful quilt by a fairly new quilter!

For those of you that live here in the area of  
Central Oklahoma,
there is a 
Quilt and Car show this evening at 
Harmony Christian Church
7100 South Choctaw Road. Choctaw OK
That is just north of I-40 on Choctaw road.
Can't miss it because of the cars.
The quilts are inside with the air conditioning

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...