Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jessica's Wedding Quilt

I got started sewing on my niece's wedding quilt
yesterday at my Laughing COWS group.
This is the way is looks laid out on the wide back I got at Quilter's Corner Early Bird 20% off entire purchase sale yesterday morning:


Here is what the quilt will look like finished: 

I designed this quilt a couple of years ago when I was in desperate need of a new quilt on my bed and didn't have much time to make one.
As you can see from the four patch pic above it is very simple to make and goes together fast!
Just putting the triangle on one corner of each block
sprinkles the stars around the quilt.
I purposely chose to keep the pattern of the strip sets totally random so I didn't have to think about a pattern.
Fast and simple is my goal here.


Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...