Friday, October 28, 2011

embellished quilt



Here is a highly embellished quilt that I am doing for Margaret.
I still have a couple of borders to do and a little tweaking to do.
But I'm almost done.

I did some closeups of some of the blocks so you can hopefully see how beautifully Margaret embellished these blocks.
She did decorative background stitching on all the blocks, so I quilted the backgrounds by sending out ribbons from the flowers so as not to interfere with the beautiful stitching on Margaret's blocks.
Enjoy the pics:
(CLick on pics to see details)











Happy quilting:

5 comments:

  1. That is so bright and fun. I love it, but I can't quite decide if the flowers or the spectacular quilting are what catches my eye!! Some one is going to be very happy with this treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lot of work went into that quilt. It is a work of art in the truest sense of the word. I was trying to decide which flower was my favorite and I think it was the blue daisy with the 3D yellow center. What an amazing piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous, colorful quilt! I can see I'm going to enjoy exploring your blog, my dear.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHERE CAN I BUY THE QUILTERS GARDEN PATTERN

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...