Friday, August 12, 2011

Finish and Start

Finished the Dresden Plate and Jan is very pleased with the result!


While I was at the quilt shop delivering the Dresden, 
I explained my plight of not being able to baste any more quilts right now.
I baste in empty apartments and right now all the empty ones are being worked on and not suitable for basting.
So, when Trish heard this she said, "I have one in the car that is basted!" 
So I started it yesterday:


Click on it so you can see the quilting better.
Hopefully I will have access to basting space soon 'cause besides actually raining here the last few days, it has been raining quilts too.
Whoohoo for the rain,
Double whoohoo for the quilts!

Happy quilting!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice Dresden Plate. I hope to tackle one some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're interested, here's a link to some detailed pictures of your quilting on my Care Bear Quilt and my Ellie Fun Quilt. Feel free to re-post here!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...