Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm back

Good to be back online, sorry I was gone so long but it took me a while to figure it all out.  Finally found the phone number for Netgear support yesterday and got everything all fixed up.  Yippeeee!!

Today I'm at Camp with the Mid-Del Stitchin' Sisters.  We just finished a small project called a snap bag.  Really cute.
Snap Bag
7" x 7"

In the top casing there is a piece of a metal tape measure, (like the kind out in the garage) and when you separate the top to open the bag it makes a snapping noise and then pops closed.  Really cool. Later I hope to post a picture of all the bags made.

Glad to be back.

Happy quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...