Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blog withdrawal

I have been going through blog withdrawal!!
My phone went out on Friday.
My friend called to tell me she was coming to take me to the grocery store and 45 minutes later the phone was dead.
I managed to get it fixed on Sat by 2 pm, but the Internet would not be turned on til Monday because they had to give me a new line and bla, bla, bla weekend technical stuff not available....
Anyway the tech guy that came out on Sat came back Mon when the DSL still wouldn't work and long story short, he finally got it
working this morning.

It's going to take me a while to get caught up on all the blogs I follow.

I started this quilt yesterday morning. 
 This is the block that is repeated over and over.  I think the quilt is about 100" x 100" and I'm about 2/3rds done with it.
We're gearing up for another Winter Storm here in Oklahoma.  Due here any minute.  Supposed to snow for about 6" - 12".  So I'll be getting some quilting done in the next few days.


I've been thinking about changing the name of my blog.  It seems like all the blogs have such cute, catchy names and the name of my blog is such a mouthful 

Another Mary Ann Custom Machine Quilting

I even had to scroll up to the top to make sure I got it right.
Time for a name change.
When I started the blog I was just thinking about getting my name out for quilting business.
Alphabetically it is good.
When I google machine quilting it comes up quick, (my computer?)
Any way, I was thinking about

QUILTING MY BUTT  OFF BIGGER

Any comments?
Can I get anybody to say anything?


I even had to 

2 comments:

  1. Picking a name is such a personal choice. I can tell you have a great sense of humor! personally I think it has to read more about your quilting... Something that gives off a vibe of how wonderful you are as a quilter.

    A friend asked me about a name she was thinking about, and it mixed her name with her dogs name.. to me it said nothing about the gorgeous quilting she did...I told her it needed to be classier, and she said, "I ain't classy!" And I said, maybe not, but Your Quilting sure is, and that's what people want... something to ponder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, Thank you so much for your comment! Truthfully I don't have the hutzpuh to put that in my title, but I was just thinking that maybe my title is a little to long, even though it has great meaning. I guess I should just let my humor shine through the writing in my blog.
    Hope you're feeling better.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...