Sunday, February 20, 2011

Skull quilt

Yes I said Skull Quilt.
And it is made out of corduroy!
This skull takes up about half of a throw size quilt, so it is pretty good size.
It took me about 2-3 hours to get the skull quilted this morning. 
 Of  course I've been quilting it in my head for a few weeks since I knew it was coming in.
She wanted it quilted to look like Aboriginal facial tattoos.
I hope I hit the mark, but they may be a bit foo foo.
Oh well, the hard part is over.
The rest should pale in difficulty.

Happy quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is my new favorite quilt. Truly amazing (I have to admit I am a Halloween fan, big time and think skulls are so much fun!!) Thanks for sharing. Wish I could do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is a wow kinda of quilt...LIKE wow!...and you did it sew well...again WOW

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...