Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sneak Peek

I'm giving you a reminder:

 I will be a guest blogger at Stash Manicure on March the 4th.


When

 asked little ole me to be a guest host it nearly took my breath away and, and of course those of you who actually know me, know that is a bad thing.
But my breathing is nearly back to normal, well as normal as my usual gasping, heavy breathing, obscene phone call kind of normal.


So here's the Sneak Peak






Many more of my own quilts and how I started and evolved on  this quilt journey.

Happy quilting!


1 comment:

  1. OOoooh what fun... I am looking forward to reading you...
    Thanks for your comment on my QAYG on Sew We Quilt.. glad you enjoyed the lemon sponge too....
    enjoy your guest role... I did...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...