Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm back online!


Finished this sample for the Jelly Roll Races at the Quilters Corner Sew In
in June.
After the race I'll be showing how to quilt their quilt.
It should be great fun.




It's been a job of work, but I made it back on line with my router so I can post with my laptop.
It took me 3 calls to tech support!!
Nothing I hate more than tech support!!!

The storm knocked out my Netgear wireless router.
When you call tech support you have to talk to robot man first,
That means I had to to talk to robot man 3 times!!
You give him all the information and sometimes even when the anwser you give is "yes" the conversation goes like this


MA:  Yes
RM:  I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand that.
MA:  Yes.
RM:  I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand that.
MA:  YES!!
RM:  I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand that.

At the end of his portion of tech support he instructs you to hang up and go check all your connections and reboot your computer and call back. 
 ( Thus the 3 calls the tech support it becomes circular.)

Finally at the end of the third time I said:
"I want to talk to a person, stupid!!"
He said, "I see you want to talk to customer service.

Who knew you had to insult the Robot Man to get him to pass you to a real person!
Just thought I'd pass that on in case you ever get lost in AT&T tech support

Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...