Saturday, May 21, 2011



I'm home from my quilt camping weekend and I'm pooped!!
But I had a great time.
Yesterday we had 20 campers at the 
Mid-Del Stitchin' Sisters Quilt Guild's
spring quilt camp.
The camp counselors did a superb job of planning and setting up everything for all of us campers and or course I forgot my camera so I can only tell you about it.  But we all got really cute favors, (I'll photo them tomorrow, just too tired today!), and they taught a really cute tea towel apron yesterday.

I didn't make the apron because I'm still working on my my DB's Oklahoma dugout quilt.
I now have 52 blocks finished!
Here is a  Pic from the pattern which is 58 x 66.



I have discussed the size of the quilt with my DB and he's downsized from a queen, so I'm closer to completion.  (yippee!)
Of course I still have to piece that border  but I'm on a roll now.
I think I work best under pressure.

 I feel a nap coming on.

Happy quilting


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...