Saturday, December 18, 2010

 Here's the second quilt of the 4 I accepted a couple of weeks ago to be done before Christmas.  I'm getting them done.  I'm halfway done with number three and still have to baste number four.  Coming down to the wire, but I'll get them done. 

I'm having to baste them on
floor of an empty apartment because if I wait until Sew'n Go on Tuesday I'll run out of time.  I basted one on the floor on Thursday and it just about ate my lunch and dinner.  rolling around on the floor is really more activity than this old body is used to! 

I've managed to get some of my Christmas tasks wedged in between quilting and basting.  Got my family's presents all finished and mailed early in the week.  I used a 25% off coupon at Office Depot and mailed them no muss, no fuss.  I was the only person there.  You might want to check them out.  They mail for the post office and for UPS too. 

Finished shopping with my doggie, Dusty yesterday at Pet Smart and got a bag full of toys to be opened on Christmas.  Of course with all the crying and carrying on, we caved and gave him one yesterday evening.  Then I hid them in my closet.  His stocking is hung and he's checking it every ten minutes.

Well, back the the sewing machine.

Happy quilting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...