Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mystery quilt and purple potatoes



About a year ago, some friends from Sew'n Go decided to do the Mystery Quilt from Quilter's Newsletter that just finished in the Oct/Nov 2010 issue.
I just finished quilting one of them:


This is not mine.
Mine is in a neat little package of folded up fabric.
It DOES have all the 60 degree triangle blocks completed,
but that is all. 
(I don't feel bad about it, I quilt A LOT, don't have much time for piecing anything for myself.
Two of the others that participated have finished their tops and plan to show them at the December meeting of the Mid-Del Stitchin' Sisters Quilt Guild.
(I will once again show my neat little package of fabric.)
Here's the back:





Last night I made carrots and purple potatoes to go with sliced ham.  I'd never had purple potatoes before and they were very tasty.  Tasted like potatoes, but better.  Aren't they cute?  And very purple!

Happy quilting!

2 comments:

  1. well, at least your "little packages" are neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are neat and ready for any moment that I might have to start piecing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...