Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Okay I'm back

I've been really busy what with still three quilts to finish before Christmas
which is closer than I can even think about.
Every time I get on the Internet I get lost in the blogs and spend too much time
so I've just been offline.
I did finish the double quilt I wrote about in my last post and started the twin this morning that matches
it and only have 3 more blocks before the borders.
I also finished up my Christmas presents for my family and mailed them yesterday. 
I went to Office Depot to mail them.  No line!!!  And a 25% off your first package
coupon from the flyer to boot.

We had our guild Christmas party last night and me and another member were in charge.
It's a relief to have that behind me!
I think everybody had a good time,
I know I did.

This is a close up of the centerpiece/doorprizes.
They had a variety of notions like pins, sewing machine needles, marking tools, thread socks, etc stashed
in the pockets. 
there were 8 of them and highly coveted.
Here's a look at the room before every body got there.


I forgot to take pics of the free standing lace angels
hanging on thread stands interspersed in between the bags of notions.
(Here's  a pic from a previous post)


Everybody brought finger foods.  Both savory and sweet and we had a gift exchange and a good time was had by all.

I better get back to quilting
Happy quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...