Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Happy Black Friday! 
Hope you are all safe and getting all the wonderful savings that you imagined you would if you
ventured out today.
Me?
I'm Quilting.
Started this memory quilt.
The above picture shows a block with a lacy blouse. 
Isn't that cute?
I just stitched down the side of the satin in top of the lace.
I'm using white Signature 100% cotton Thread and it really doesn't show up on that lace.



This picture shows a little more of the quilt.
There are some large photos and I don't stitch on them. 
I'm using a Quilters Dream Batting that you can quilt up to 10 inches apart.
A very good choice for a memory quilt.

Never got the pumpkin pie made yesterday, so I will be making a pie today.
We will be having ham and chicken for a loonnngggggg time. 
But come Christmas Day, all I have to do is heat and eat!
My tradition for myself on Christmas is to sew a project just for me on Christmas morning until
Ron gets up at noon.
It's kind of like my gift to myself.

Happy quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...