Thursday, November 11, 2010

This is wierd


 Today, when I came home from Charity Sew'n Go, my husband told me about a goose ahat was visiting our swimming pool.  (Looks like a duck to me, but what do I know, I'm a city girl, he says it's a goose, I say it's not big enough to be a goose.)  Anyway, Dusty, our cute little doggie, was very interested and excited about his appearance at the pool and stood and watched him for awhile.  Gone when I got home, of course.  Just a few minutes ago the goose/duck had returned so I photographed him/her for you.  He/she must be ill or something to all of a sudden show up at our swimming pool and start drinking water.  I guess tomorrow I'll call my vet and see if they have any suggestions as to who could offer help if the goos/ duck is still here looking lost.

Happy quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...