Friday, November 12, 2010

finished another

 Hello again.  Here's a little Christmas wreath I just finished.  Can't see the stitching too well on the front but it shows up quite well  on the back after I darkened the photo quite a bit.  I did a meander of holly leaves over the wreath part and then a red bow at the bottom.  On the first red border, I used a compact "capital cursive L" that kind of looks like old fashioned Christmas candy.  Then on the green borders I always think the spirals look like peppermint.  Be sure to click on the pictures to see the stitching up close. 


I have an update on the duck.  Apparently the management of the complex chased it off yesterday and it flew away.  Came back last night and spent the night puttering about in our pool.  I took a video of it this morning and tried to upload it to show your, but for some reason it wouldn't load onto the blog.  I was going to call it "The Duck Tape".  Oh well.   Happy quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...