Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Charity Day

Went to charity sew for the Mid-Del Stitchin' Sisters Quilt Guild
today and put a binding on a quilt that was already quilted.
I guess I did more gabbing and carrying on than working because as soon as lunch
was over and I was done with the binding I packed up and came home.
I was tired.
guess I'm on the downward slide.
My next infusion is the 22nd of January, so that's just in 2 and a 1/2 weeks. 
So I'm starting to poop out quicker.

The Winter Quilt Show is next week,  I hope I'm perky enough to go, I may have to stay home.  There were a couple of people there to day with colds and I already have a scratchy throat.
I have to be sooo careful
since I take immunosuppressive medication for

Happy quilting,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...