Friday, January 21, 2011

Lazy day

Didn't have a picture to post today so I wasn't going to post,
 but then I read that Blogger was posting blurry pics so I decided I might as well say something anyway.
You're probably saying,
"Don't your pics look blurry everyday?"
Yes they do, but I really try hard to get them right.

I'm pooped out.
Will be getting my Intravenous Immunglobulin infusion (IVIG) tomorrow
so soon, I'll be revved back up a perking right along.\
For those of you new to the blog,
As long as I take care of myself and don't overdo and stay away from sick people, I do pretty well and can keep cranking out quilting.
For this  am very grateful.

So , for the next couple of days, I will be connected to an IV
getting flooded with antibodies to confuse my immune system
so my brain will communicate with my muscles more normally for a
few more weeks.

Hey,  I read a new (to me) author yesterday.
Julie Hyzy, author of the White House Chef Mystery series.
I finished the first one, "The State of the Onion".
It was as good as the title!
Just reserved the second in the series:
"Hail to the Chef"
I usually listen to books I borrow from the library while I quilt and download them
directly to my mp3 player. 
These were not available for listening so I had to actually read.
Not to worry, I had not forgotten how.

Well, I better gar up for a trip to the grocery store so we have food for the weekend.
The infusion takes 2 days and its much better if I have have easy to prepare
foods on hand.  No muss, no fuss. 
Sometimes I end up with a headache, and sometimes I'm really tired, and sometimes
everything is normal.

Happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...