Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!
I'm a little late in the day, but I went to my
first Saturday
Laughing quilters group this morning.
Made a cute cosmetic bag.
Will post later after I tweak it a little.

Here is picture of a table runner and place mats I sent to my brother
for Christmas.  He sent me the pictures today since I forgot the pics before I sent them to him.
As usual for me
GO SOONERS!!!
 



Well, since it is New Years Day, anybody have any resolutions?
I've got one.
"Use it, don't lose it."
I have been noticing that I'm throwing away a lot of spoiled food.  Some leftovers that I'm not getting into the freezer, but a lot of stuff I'm just not using before it goes bad.
Mostly because I forget about it.
My crisper has turned into a slimer.
So that is my one and only resolution.
Leave me a comment about your resolutions.
This could be fun.

Have a good year, full of prosperous quilting experiences and good health for everyone.

Happy quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...