Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another Day





This is one of the quilts that I quilted on Tues at the Mid-Del Stitchin' Sister Quilt Guild's charity sew and Go. A friend of mine who designs quilts donated the top . I love what she can do with fabric.

When I put my shelves up yesterday I was surprised by the number of "to be quilted" quilts I really had. Getting them all put in the same place makes a big difference in keeping up with them. Speaking of which, I'll be basting some today at the church with a friend, got to get some of these out. The bargello I showed a few days ago is progressing nicely, but I ran out of thread and I will have to wait to continue until I get my order from Connecting threads.

Happy quilting

MA




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...