Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's Done

Finally the Bargello quilt is done!!  It is a beautiful quilt and Christie (the maker) loved it.  You can click on the picture and get a close up to see the quilting a little better.  I finished it yesterday morning before my Intro to free motion quilting class and she picked it up during the class. 

This morning I put the binding on the T shirt quilt and started another  quilt before I went to the grocery store about noon.  When I got home, our thermometer said 107.  Today is supposed to be the hottest day so far.  I'd have to agree.

Tomorrow I teach again and have 10 students.  That's a lot for my Intro the free motion quilting class.

Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...