Friday, July 9, 2010

Technology makes me feel stupid

Well I got help from a forum to solve the problem of the text (I had selected white for the text color--duh!) As I write this out, it's turning into a foreign (to me) language. I'm going to post anyway, just in case "thru the magic of television" everything turns out to be the way it is supposed to be.
I had to stop quilting on the Heart Bargello quilt because I ran out of thread, but I started a T-shirt quilt yesterday and got 2 more basted. That should keep me busy til the thread comes in and I can finish the bargello.
We had terrible rains twice this week causing flooding in OKC bet we remained high and dry, once again. Supposed to rain more today!

Back to quilting

MA

1 comment:

  1. Wow you did a great job!!! I like your name really well, the background is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...