Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blue Quilt

Didn't post yesterday because I had that HUGE Intro to free motion quilting class,  and I was really tired when I got home and just couldn't think. 
Okay, enough excuses.
Even though the class was really big it was fun, and I think most everybody will become quilters.  It's always fun to give people the tools to start quilting their own quilts. 

 I'm about halfway done on the next quilt. (I may be getting better at pictures--probably just got lucky this morning. ha!).  Will finish tomorrow or Thursday.  Today I have Sew and Go with the Mid-Del Stitchin' Sisters Quilt Guild at the church and will baste a couple of quilts and work on a quilt I'm making for my brothers 60th birthday which is over a year away.  I have to work that far ahead on a quilt for my self because I have to just work on my stuff at Sew and Go's.  Not that I'm complaining.  Oh, by the way--I got in 2 more quilts yesterday.

Happy quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...