Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finished the Kaffe Fassett

Finished the Kaffe Fassett quilt this am and will start a minkee applique quilt later today.  I also finished     "The Millennium Trilogy" by Steig Larrson, a Swedish author.  The books include "The girl with the Dragon Tattoo",  The Girl who Played with Fire", and "The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest".  These books were just absolutely spellbinding.  How? you ask can she quilt all these quilts AND read all these books.  I've been holding out on you.   Quilting takes a long time and is a very solitary activity.  Sooooo I read while I quilt.  The Oklahoma Metropolitan Library System has   come into the 21st century with books to download straight to your mp3 play or ipod.  (or kindle, or ipad)  for free.  Multitasking.  I get to do two things I really love at the same time.

Happy quilting

1 comment:

  1. You finished all three books and a quilt! Impressive, very impressive! JLW

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...