Monday, July 5, 2010

I've been following my friends blog (sunflowerfieldspatternco.blogspot.com) and it looked like so much fun that Idecided to do the same.

I have been quilting on a heart bargello quilt for 2 days now and have half of the bargello part of the quilt completed. I basted the quilt about amonth ago and finally started quilting it on Sat. I think I was a little scared of it because it is such a beautiful quilt and the owner will be entering it the Ok state Fair next month. (I didn't want to mess it up), This picture shows the right side of the upper part of the heart. It's a large quilt so I won't be able to post the whole thing, just pieces. Hope you enjoy the daily postings of what I'm quilting today.
Better go quilt some more.
Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...