Saturday, July 10, 2010

Back to Quilting

Between Dotors appointments, errands and fiddling

with this blog to get it fixed, I didn't quilt hardly at all yesterday or Thursday.  But I'm back after it
today.  Here is a picture of one section of the T-shirt quilt.  The quilting really doesn't show up very well, but I'm doing an all over meander with loops, Hearts (because EMS people really give from the heart) and stars (because they are stars to the folks they help).

Got the thread in the mail today so I can get back on the bargello heart and get that one finished.  Ill get a good picture of that one before it goes to live somewhere else.  Acually it will be shown at the Oklahoma State Fair in OKC during Sept.

Yesterday I basted 2 more quilts so I'm set for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...