Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another Quilt Out, Another Quilt In

OK, so you can't make heads of tails out of it but if you click on it to make is bigger i think you can see the big double flower.  There is also a butterfly and smaller flowers in the meander. but those are not visible in the  picture.  I got another quilt in yesterday from a young woman making quilts for her soon to be nieces and nephews when she marries next summer.  Love to see the art of quilting continuing on into the next generation.  It seems unbelievable to think that quilting could actually be lost along the way but the young people don't seem to be all that interested in sewing.  To attached to facebook etc.  Oh,  I could go on about that, but I won't. 

I'm really starting to poop out but I've lasted really well this time.  I get my infusion on Monday and Tuesday.  Those of you who Know me know what I'm talking about.  (I talk like I have zillions of folks out there clambering out there reading my every day--have you looked at my followers list all 2 of you?)  I have Myasthenia Gravis which is and auto immune disease that makes my brain not communicate with my muscles correctly.  I get infusions of Intravenous Immune Globulin every 6 weeks.  It's a home infusion, take 2 days and sometimes causes a 2 - 4 day headache. 

I'm going to the grocery store here in a little while before it gets too hot and then quilt a little while this morning.

Hey, to day is the last day of a sale at Target on Western digital external hard drive 320 Gig for $47!  I bought one several months ago for $79.

Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...