Monday, September 13, 2010

Almost finished

I'm going around the last border and then I'll be done with the red and blue quilt.  It took me longer than I thought, but I had forgotten about the webinar this am at 10.  Bernina has Webinars that teach techniques on different things.  Today it was making a crazy patch pillow on a Bernina 830.  They covered couching a couple of different ways, decorative stitches and saving them in your personal programs on the program for future use, bobbin play, button holes and probably a bunch of stuff I can't remember.  If you've never been to the bernina website, check it out.  They have lots of projects and tips and instructional programs for their machines that would probably be helpful even if you don't have a Bernina.  Most of the machines today have lots of different feet and attachments that most people never learn to use.  Trust me.  Those feet can make techniques easier to accomplish. 

Don't forget that tomorrow night is the Quilters Clearance sale at the Mid=Del Stitchin' Sisters Quilt Guild, at the Douglas Blvd United Methodist Church just S of Reno of Douglas Blvd.

Happy quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...