Almost halfway done with the next one. On this one I made a template of the sideways elephant. Since it was an easy drawing I just drew it. If I had not veen able to get clost, I would have scanned it into the computer, cropped it, printed it out the size I wanted and then cut it out on template material. (All out of template plastic so I used card board.) I'm putting the elephant in the squares that are more pastel, and the echo flowers in the darker squares. It's a fun quilt.
Basted another quilt this morning after I worked on this one and got reallyh hot, so I may be done for the day, but I hope I can get back to quilting.