Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finished

Finished this one just now.  I still stressed over the feathers on the border because they are not like the ones in the book.  Then I listened to the words I tell to my students.  "Your quilting will not look like like my quilting because it will look like your quilting."  Duh, Mary Ann!  It's not going to look like the book!,  Just do it like you do it and get on with it!  There it is and it's  very pretty..  Actually it looks better than the book, cause the still looks like it was done by a robot.

I still have a little time to work today and I'm going to start working on a new purse for myself.  Hope this one doesn't take so long to produce!!  Oh yeah,  after the cool, rainy spell I started swimming again.  Boy the water in pretty cool.  Invigorating!! 

Happy quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...