Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finished Quilting

I finished the quilting today at Sew and Go.  Also got the binding sewn on,so now I just have to get it turned over to the back and this one will be done.  I also got 2 more quilts basted so  I'm marching through them at a pretty good pace right now.  I  counted them the other day and I have 12.  If you have been waiting to bring me a quilt because you think I'm backed up, don't wait.  Let me know you have one for me to do at least so I'll get you on the list, especially if you need it by Christmas.   I seem to be able to get them out in a more timely manner now that the temperature is cooler.

Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...