Friday, September 3, 2010

Another Cat Quilt

Started the other cat quilt this morning and managed to get about halfway done.  I'm hoping to get it finished before my nurse gets here in the morning about 9am to start my infusion.  I still have a lot of other stuff to do so that may not happen.  There's a trip to the grocery store and Walmart that has to happen too so quilting may have to wait.

Oh yeah, and there's that pesky bathroom floor.  I will scrub the floor, I will scrub the floor, I will scrub the floor....  Is it done yet?  Drat.

Well, I think I just went swimming for the last time, unless they keep the pool open after Labor Day.  I can't swim Sat or sun and my sis gets here Monday so I don't know if she'll want to then.  Goodbye summer.

Happy quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...