Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to Normal

So here it is 5 am Saturday morning and I've already started quilting a new quilt, taken a picture and posted my blog.  Now that seems normal rutine to me. So back to thre old grind.  Almost.  I still have to go teach a class at 10, but I should be able to start banging out some of these quilts now.  No stopping to clean the apartment or any mundane thing like that. HA!
Had a good class yesterday.  Both students were ready to quilt the world when class was over, so my Job was done!!.  I love watching fledgling quilters go from
"I can't" to just doing it without the excuses.  Just swallowing in all the knowledge. making the connections.

Happy quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...