Friday, August 13, 2010

Bags are bags with straps


Well, here they are.  Still have to trim some threads, but they are complete, and I think they are pretty cute.  I'm sure that other reunion attendees are going to say, "I want one!"  I have told my sister that she and her friends have the only ones.  On to the next project...


Which today and tomorrow is teaching classes in trapunto at Quilters Corner in Midwest City, OK.  I'll be teaching either a trapunto turtle or a beautiful feather swath.--students choice.  This of course means that I will be out this after noon in 100 + temperatures.  Not good.  I'll probably get someone to start my car to get it cooed off before I get in it to cut down a little on the incredible high heat exposure.  They say we will get a cool front on Sunday afternoon that will cool us down to lower 90's upper 80's.  That will be wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...