Friday, August 6, 2010

Sunrise In Placitas, NM

No I'm not in New Mexico, but I have a friend there and she sent this to me.  Thought I'd share it.  It is beautiful there.  It's beautiful here too, but I have to really look hard in my concrete jungle to find the beauty.

I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that the new medicine I started taking last month that has that horrible side effect of weight loss is actually causing me to lose weight!  I've lost 11 pounds!!!  Last year I was put on a medicine that cause me to gain 20 pounds in about 5 minutes.  I'm still dragging around the 70 pounds I gained from steroids in 1996.  I hope this continues.  Food really tasted kind of funny with this.  Diet Coke tastes blue.  I talked to another friend who takes it and she says diet coke tastes metally.  I can agree with blue metal.  Vanilla milk shake tastes black.  Eating colors is weird.  I'd rather not eat much.

I'm on to another quilt.  My camera is charging. pix tomorrow.

Happy quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...