Monday, August 9, 2010

Pool Closed Today

The Pool is always closed on Mondays for cleaning but I'm ready to jump in right now!!  Don't you wish it looked like that right now?  It might as well.  We can't hardly go outside because so hot!!  Triple digits all week.

I'm hot right now because I just spent about an hour in the laundry room preparing fabric for embroidery and then making into 3 bags for my sister.  She is attending her 45th High School Reunion soon (her first) and will be reuniting with 2 friends that she wants to give personalizedd bags.  I've designed Some pretty cool stuff on my embroidery machine including favorite clubs and teams and activities and places in the school and town.  They will be cooool.  Pic when the are done.

Happy quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...