Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's still hot here

Well, Here is some of the embroidery I've been doing since I last wrote.  I'm making the bags for my sister's 45th reunion.  This is on one side of the bag and the other side has the collage of words and phrases.  they are looking pretty cool  but seem to be taking way longer than they should.  It is soo hot outside, every time I have to take Dusty out even for 2 minutes it seems like I have to lie down for an hour to recuperate.  I still get to the pool in the morning.  But as soon as I'm out of the water, I'm back in the apartment. 

Had our Mid-Del Stitchin' Sisters Quilt Guild Meeting last night and our program was on machine maintenance.  The main thing on machine maintenance in . Don't use cheap thread!!  Change your needle often.   And keep your machine clean and lubricated.

Be proud of your quilting.  You worked hard, you did your best, your deserve the complements!

Happy quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...