Friday, August 27, 2010

Confusion

It seems like all the sewing I do these days that does not involve free motion quilting is beyond me.  I'm still trying to make the purses and I can't seem to get them cut out and made.  It is much too complicated.  I've got one of them partially constructed and decided I didn't like the straps and I'd just get the nylon webbing.  Found it at Hobby Lobby for 69 cents a yard wow that was easy.  I'm going to get back to  it now and see if I can't finish at least one of them.

Still swimming.  Water a little warmer today but still pretty chilly.  Probably just one more week then the pool will close.

Basted 2 more quilts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say. Leave me a comment here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...